Monday, April 13, 2009

**My Life**

We are on our way to Hawaii right now!  We have a 9 day stretch on the boat, which means 8 days of class because we get one day off.  We had two Easter’s because we crossed the international dateline.  We had class on both of our Easter Sundays.  We had a huge test today and tomorrow we get the day off but they are making us wake up at 8 to take a group pic.  Ugh.  So I have been sick for 11 days now.  It could have been from going from 115 degrees in Cambodia to 30 in china, but it has a lot to do with the lack of warm clothes I had.  I had a fever the first couple days and before Japan we had to walk by some camera that checks our temperatures, I passed.  Now I have a really awesome cough.  I can’t laugh or talk without dying from coughing.  I can’t breathe when I start coughing because there is so much stuff blocking it.  I have the most ridiculous and disgusting cough and I love when, like today during our test, I start to cough, almost die and then see the girl next to me cover her mouth and nose so she doesn’t get SAARS.  I went to the doc the day we left J-Pan and he gave me Clariton and Sudafed.  I have 3 claritions left and no Sudafed and I am still dying.  Isn’t clariton used to prevent allergies? 
The sea has been really rough the past couple of days.  I had to take my sea sick patch off because it gave me a rash and gave me the worst cotton mouth ever.  I wanted to vom yesterday in class; it is on the top deck of the front of the boat.  Worst place ever.  Last night they made an announcement saying to stay in our rooms and when walking around hold on to the hand rails.  Haha I wore my life jacket when I was studying.  It has been raining all day now and no one is allowed outside because it is too windy.  They even cancelled pub night, they never cancel pub night!
I should probably study or something but I’m going to watch a movie and nap!  If anyone wants something from Hawaii or Guat you have to tell me right now.  Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment